Based in NYC
PC / Arcade / Switch
$20 (Steam ver.)
English / Japanese
NOISZ is a hybrid rhythm game / bullet hell shmup / visual novel for PC, coming soon to arcades and Nintendo Switch.
Battle challenging bosses to the beat of the music while discovering a massive, anime-inspired tale filled with magical beasts, mysterious / cute girls, and sinister conspiracies.
• Bullet hell gameplay infused with rhythm elements and unique mechanics
• 16 unique bosses with patterns hand-scripted to the music (up to 34 with DLC)
• 4 difficulty levels to accomodate beginners and veterans alike, plus accessibility features like Super Easy and Route Assist
• A massive story in visual novel format
• Demo contains the entire first story route, with 7 full stages
Our team Anarch Entertainment was founded following our work on Andamiro's arcade dance game Pump It Up Infinity (2013), to continue creating rhythm games on a fully independent basis.
Despite a failed Kickstarter campaign, NOISZ launched in Steam Early Access in 2017, with full release in 2018 and DLC expansion re:||VERSE in 2019.
An arcade version, NOISZ ARC⌖CODA, and Switch version NOISZ re:||COLLECTION G (with additional content) are in development.