The guidelines below present a framework for acceptable use regarding works that utilize the characters, setting, or other materials from the NOISZ series (hence referred to as "fanworks").
In rare cases (due to oversight, etc.) fanworks may be deemed harmful which are not an explicit violation of the guidelines, and we may request their removal. Similarly, please note that the guidelines may be updated at any time if deemed necessary.
These guidelines apply to all NOISZ fanworks.
Fanworks MUST contain:
• Attribution clearly stating that it is a fanwork derived from the NOISZ series, by Anarch Entertainment.
Fanworks MUST NOT contain or otherwise involve:
• Content implying that the fanwork is an official NOISZ work, or produced by Anarch Entertainment
• Uses of other IP that are illegal or otherwise not permitted under their derivative works guidelines
• Nudity / sexually explicit content
• Functionality related to NFTs or cryptocurrency
• Hate speech / other content promoting discrimination
These guidelines apply to fanworks that fall in at least one of the following categories:
• Commercial works/items (including works distributed for free with paid additional content)
These fanworks MUST NOT contain or otherwise involve:
• Material from any official NOISZ product (including but not limited to: game assets, logos, presskit materials, game screenshots)
• Material intended to replicate an official NOISZ product, or content thereof
• Physical merchandise of any variety