Based in NYC
iOS / Android
English / Japanese
NOISZ STΔRLIVHT is a hybrid rhythm game / bullet hell shmup for Android and iOS. Become the new #1 hit idol group, battle interdimensional music monsters, rebel against your corporate overlords, wield a mighty soul-devouring experimental weapon, and be unstoppably, unapologetically gay in this standalone sequel to the 2018 rhythm bullet hell VN, NOISZ (PC, coming soon to Arcade / Switch).
Build friendships with your team, explore the world of NOISZ, customize your outfits for fashion and fighting power, and experience an exciting new hybrid gameplay concept that's possible only on touchscreen.
• Unique and intense rhythm bullet hell hybrid gameplay
• An expanding songlist (20 tracks at launch) packed with famed rhythm game artists
• 4 difficulty levels to accomodate beginners and veterans alike
• A massive story in visual novel format
• A diverse cast written by an LGBTQ team
• Deep character customization unprecedented in rhythm games
• Play the entire story and most songs free
Our team Anarch Entertainment was founded following our work on Andamiro's arcade dance game Pump It Up Infinity (2013), to continue creating rhythm games on a fully independent basis.
NOISZ STΔRLIVHT is the latest entry in the NOISZ series, which (despite a failed Kickstarter campaign) launched in Steam Early Access in 2017, with full release in 2018 and DLC expansion re:||VERSE in 2019.
Thanks to strong support from our small fanbase, we're able to continue working on the series. Development on NOISZ STΔRLIVHT started in 2020, and the game will release in February 2022.